Ride offered from Grass Valley, CA

location-grass-valley.ca......to-wintercount ridetype-have-a-ride

• Hi there, I might be able to transport 1-4 people from Grass Valley, CA to Wintercount and back. I could also pick you up and drop you off anywhere along the way. I'd expect you pitch in for fuel.

I'm not sure if I'm going to Wintercount. Ridesharing with people is one thing that could make it more likely.

• Hi Kevin,

Are you still thinking about it? I'm looking for a ride from Los Angeles to Winter Count and back and just noticed that LA is smack in the middle of one of the main driving routes from Grass Valley. I'm easy to ride with and happy to pitch in for fuel :)

Matthew

• @kevin
    Hi Kevin... my name is Kaala, I’m looking for a ride to wintercount, I can drive, chip in for gas and navigate like a boss. I teach cattail weaving w starlit. We are on the ridge outside of Nevada city. I heard the registration # is down this year so if you haven’t got a ticket yet it could still be the less expensive one. Please contact me to let me know what your plan is... 541-918-1289 thanks

• This post is deleted!

• Hi @kevin and @kaala-rose,

In case you are driving and have extra room, I'm in LA which is along one of the routes from Grass Valley/Nevada City to Winter Count. I'm easy to ride with and happy to pitch in for fuel!

Matthew
    310-351-5911